29 February 2012

Juice To a Better Life

Do you think you could eat half a cucumber, two carrots, half a lemon, some spinach, a tomato half, big apple, and broccoli make a whole in one sitting? Do you think it would taste good? I know some of you probably could, but we're talking people practice! I'm sure you already know the advantage of choosing a lifestyle full of whole grains, lean meats and vegetables against one of the fast food, heavy meals and saturated fat, right? Great, with that said, let's talk about how you can reverse the hypertension, heart disease and diabetes by juice!

Now, I'm not talking store bought products like you see on all store shelves today, and there are plenty to choose from! Not what I mean is a return to the basics of nutrition. I mean to go a few generations back - time that we had not so many choices and more things were made locally! Yep, I am talking about your good neighbor old farmer!

You may be thinking to yourself, what does this have to do with me! Well, here it is! You see, when I was a young boy, I had a heart attack that changed my way of thinking and relationship to food. Being mainly raised by my grandparents, almost everything in my house was fried. Years of good eating this way coupled with the stress of my job at the time (United States Air Force - Overseas) eventually led to my heart needs a break! After this happened I started to learn how I could avoid a heart attack from happening again!

Pressing the stop fast forward to today, most would not expect that I have almost no signs of having a heart attack. In addition to having a stent placed in my arteries and need to take cholesterol medications (I chose natural alternatives), it's almost like I have never even had a heart attack! I now shop at food chains better and local farmers markets. Not only am I helping the local economy, I am also reducing my carbon footprint, because I'm consuming less plastic because I do not buy as many things covered, but I digress.

I attribute the fact that I am still here to the man above, the best choice made thereafter and largely in the manufacture of juice!

Now, unless you lived under a rock, you probably know Jack LaLanne right? He was a pioneer in my eyes, and really did great things in his life and it can all be traced back to juice! This among other healthy choices is how I reduced my cholesterol and dropped a few inches from my waist!

Anyway, I've taken enough of your time, but I can tell you that he who does not really push the product, if I were to endorse a product, it should be my juicer! I have an older model, but it still serves me and my family well. I will present more content such as income and if you want to know more about this amazing product! Now they come in other colors and it's a bit smaller than I have. If you want to change your life for the better, then this is a must have as far as I'm concerned!