22 April 2013

Steam Showers - Custom Build or Buy A Kit

The debate between custom built steam showers and kits prefabricated modular raged in recent years 7-10 when the kits began to make their way into the United States and Canada. Modular steam shower kits often encounter resistance from builders and plumbers as well because it is out of their comfort zone. I can agree, I was installing a steam shower customized for over 20 years so I had my reservations about a prefabricated kit. On my first installation job, I was called to see the kit and was able to go through its construction and design. My first thought is that it is too good to be true, everything seemed fine. From what I've been doing some odd job type facilities for some steam room Oasis platinum in my area and I must say I was very impressed by the result. The showers look amazing once installed and all that it works the way it is supposed to. Since then, I have over 50 + installations under my belt and I started recommending modular shower kits as a cheaper alternative to some showers custom luxury.

Many of my clients have more expensive homes, so I generally recommend personalized outs for their master bathroom, but if it is for a secondary bathroom, pool house or at the gym, I always recommend a modular kit of water vapor . The total cost of a custom steam shower base is $ 8,000 - $ 10,000. A modular kit can be installed in a day or two for about $ 3,500. With that being said, there are some limitations on kits modular steam shower, even if they offer extras that many customers are happy with because they are powered by a water pipe ½ "amount of water jets is limited. If you want a real shower nothing can compare to a customized version of.

For the average home owner or renting an all in one shower kit is a great way to increase the value of your property and also offers all the health benefits associated with steam treatment. Many homeowners often install these modular kits themselves and have great success. If you are an avid DIY-er and are looking for a mid-level project to test your skills in a modular steam shower could be the project for you. A typical installation can take 4-8 hours for a finished product. As always, I strongly recommend that you employ the assistance of a licensed electrician to run and connect the power lines from modular shower kits must be wired.